CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

**wOoLy wInTeR**

(Hear me out before you get disgusted!)

(K so I know it doesn't look bad in this picture but keep in mind it was well on its way to healing at this point!)
Don't ask me how this happened because I have NO idea!
Things I am now grateful for:
1. Tights-I have always had a strict no tights, pantyhose, etc. policy but people change right?!
2. Band-Aid for the comforting message that was on the top of my box, "You're going to be just fine!" (I'm not making that up!)
3. Venus for making Sensitive razors (I'm not sure if they meant sensitive skin or sensitive people but I figured either would apply!)

1 comments:

Arika A.

I'm so glad it's healing now... because i had visions of WWII every time i saw your leg.

Post a Comment