CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Change

Hello Blog World this is Lacey on my brand new blog compliments of my friends and roommates Sarah and Kaitlyn! My friends have always been good at pushing me to try new things and this blog is one of them! Sarah is getting married on December 28th and will be moving to Texas in January, Kaitlyn is also moving out at the end of this semester and I've been in denial but I know it's coming! I know the only thing constant in life in change but that doesn't make it any easier! So in an effort to adapt to more CHANGE I am going to post my look on life here!
I am grateful that this amazing girl will still be here with me next semester and can hopefully teach me everything I need to know about blogging!
So here is to change, to good friends and new experiences!

1 comments:

Flash

Hooray! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm so excited! You better blog a whole ton in the next 4 weeks! :) Love ya Lace!

ps this is emily... as flash... which is a long story. Sorry. :)

Post a Comment